<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8770463370202924727?origin\x3dhttp://kpopownsyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SNSD is loved by me!
YOUR INFO HERE

Loves & Hates
YOUR LOVES AND HATES HERE

Wishes
YOUR WISHES HERE

Chat-With-ME
CBOX RECOMMENDED

Wayout
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Archives
January 2011


Credits
Designer: Th3onlyskins
Others: Imageshack, Adobe, Blogskins.com

A moment spent alone doing something I enjoyed
My guitar!

The sick whammy stick.

My mini amplifier!

My mini amplifier's speaker!

The gigantic poster! (With a bonus of my favourite games)
Honey Milk Tea! <3
What's inside the album? 2 CDs and a photobook! :P
Into The New World (Concert Album)
My autograph cards!
The box!
The unopened packets!
It has been quite a long time since I have blogged. So, here I am, typing this post. It has been quite a tiring day for me today. Especially since I had training today. But, I'm very happy today because I finally got my K-Pop stuff! I ordered a Star Collection Card Set and a Concert Album online (I will give you the link later). I waited for one week and I went over to collect it.

Today may seem like a fun day to you, but not really for me. :( Why? Because I sent my brother to collect the stuff for me but he said he couldn't find the person. So, when I got home from training, I was kinda disappointed. When I read my sms, I realised the time of collection had changed from 5pm to 8.15pm. So, I quickly rushed over to Tampines' Starbucks to collect my stuff! And, I was really happy when I found the person. It was like heaven. ^^

I bought Honey Milk Tea (My favourite) and I went home. When I reached home, I immediately opened all the packs of cards and to my surprise, there were 5 autograph cards inside the whole set! Usually, the average number of autograph cards you would get in a whole set is 2-3. But, I had 5! After opening all the packs, I quickly put all the cards into card protectors so as to prevent them from being damaged or scratched. I went on to open the album and browsed through the photobook. I really loved it! (: I synced the album into my phone and I listened to it with my earphones. Music is life!

After that, I went on to play my guitar and searched the net for the chords/tablatures of the song "Gee". I joined together a few parts here and there and I ended up with my very own, improvised version of the song!

I have to go now, so I'm going to stop here. Please leave your comments! :)

This is the link for the K-Pop Shop.

SNSD Fighting! :)
TaeYeon Jjang! <3

Labels:


Sunday, January 30, 2011 , 10:45 AM

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com