<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8770463370202924727?origin\x3dhttp://kpopownsyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SNSD is loved by me!
YOUR INFO HERE

Loves & Hates
YOUR LOVES AND HATES HERE

Wishes
YOUR WISHES HERE

Chat-With-ME
CBOX RECOMMENDED

Wayout
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Archives
January 2011


Credits
Designer: Th3onlyskins
Others: Imageshack, Adobe, Blogskins.com

Something unusual that happened that day
School today was kinda boring. I only looked forward to the soccer match against Yishun Town after school. The first two periods was English. Nothing special happened and lessons were carried out as normal. After English, it was Maths for the next two periods. Also, not much happened. The only sad thing that happened was that Mr. Su and Mr. Teo gave us LOTS of weekend homework. But, Mr. Teo promised he wouldn't give us Physics homework. Well, I didn't believe his words. Anyway, after Maths was recess and I finally got to try out the Chicken Rice, after much persuasion from my friends. When I tried it, it tasted ordinary and I felt like there was nothing special. Anyhow, I still had a good meal. After my meal, I bought a drink and finished it in like a few gulps. I was planning to use the empty bottle as a 2nd water bottle for the match later on in the day. I went back to class and everything was per normal. The last 4 periods were kinda nornal. Nothing special happened. At last, the school bell rang and school was over.

After everything that happened during school time, it was finally time for me to slack! I went down to the football field and put down my bag and my boots. There were quite a few people playing in the field and the number slowly but surely grew. Before I changed into my boots, I witnessed something that happened between Leonard and Jazzmen. I don't think I should say it here because teachers would be able to see it. Anyway, I changed into my boots and started to warm up together with my teammates. Soon, it started to rain heavily but we still continued. However, we decided to go in and wait since the rain proved too heavy for us. The coach arrived shortly after and so did Yishun Town. After the rain stopped and the lightning alert was off, we started the game. The starting squad was all Secondary 1 students as the coach wanted to try them out. But, it proved to be a wrong move. Very early in the game, we conceded a corner. The opponent mis-kicked and so the ball went straight to the Secondary 1 goalkeeper, rolling on the ground. All of us thought that he would catch it and so we turned our heads away. But, it was not to be. He allowed the ball to continue rolling (Because he didn't want to dive on the ground) and it rolled towards an opponent striker, with an open goal in front of him. Needless to say, he just tapped it into the net. Well, the Secondary 1 team made some mistakes here and there but they were generally okay. Soon, we, Secondary 2's got substituted in. The game definitely changed for the better. I played as the RWB (Right wing-back) role. My role is to be the right defender, but, when my team has the ball, I have to go forward to support them. After a long fought battle, we lost 3-2 in the end. After the match, we jogged 6 rounds around the field, did 60 sit ups, 40 push ups and our own stretching as a warm down. Sorry, but I have no photos. :(

Overall, I feel the day has been quite fun, but my body is aching all over as I type this. :D

SNSD Fighting! :)
TaeYeon Jjang! <3

Labels:


Friday, January 14, 2011 , 9:37 PM

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com