A problem I encountered and how I solved it.
It's been quite a long time since I have blogged so here I am, typing this post.
Yesterday and today was a TERRIBLE day for me. D: Yesterday, 25h January, our school had a soccer match against Bedok View. Before we even reached Tampines Secondary (The match was held there), I knew we were going to win by quite a big margin. I was not in the starting lineup so I thought I would play later on. In the first half, we dominated the game. I can confidently say that our possession of the ball was about 75%. At half time, it was 5-0! :P As usual, the coach put in the Sec 1s for them to gain experience since we were winning by such a big margin. I felt really disappointed but I kept telling myself not to think about it. Anyway, our next match was against Tanjong Katong and they are a tough opponent. They were the favourites to win in our group. I'm quite nervous and I hope that we will win. :)
The next morning, which is this morning, my team mate, Christopher, went up on stage to announce the results, naming the scorers too. I felt really bad because I didn't get to play yesterday and I didn't contribute to the team. But, I just kept telling myself not to think about it. When Christopher announced the score of the C Division, the whole school went like, "Wah!" and people started laughing.
As usual, teachers congratulated him on his 3 goals yesterday, including our PE teacher. Tomorrow is our PE lesson and we are doing to soccer module. So, I guess I have to wait for tomorrow's training for me to break into my new boots! :D I'm also going to collect my K-Pop merchandise tomorrow!
SNSD Fighting! :)
TaeYeon Jjang! <3
 |
| 3 Victorians vs 1 Bedok View-ian = GOAL! |
 |
| See what I mean? |
 |
| Half-time team talk. |
 |
| Great sportsmanship! |
 |
| Full-time team talk. |
 |
| Slack time! |
Labels: Victoria School 26th January
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
, 6:16 PM