<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8770463370202924727?origin\x3dhttp://kpopownsyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SNSD is loved by me!
YOUR INFO HERE

Loves & Hates
YOUR LOVES AND HATES HERE

Wishes
YOUR WISHES HERE

Chat-With-ME
CBOX RECOMMENDED

Wayout
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Archives
January 2011


Credits
Designer: Th3onlyskins
Others: Imageshack, Adobe, Blogskins.com

A special moment I enjoyed with my family.
My brother acting cute! :P

On the way home. (In the car)

My brother!

My brother! (Again)
My boots! (Watermelon-like)

F50 Adizero! <3

My boots! (Watermelon-like) [Again]



Today, my family and I went out to eat wanton noodles! We headed down to Centre Point (Across 313 Somerset) and went shopping! I went over to 313 Somerset and headed to the 4th level, and went to visit the soccer shop. I saw my soccer boots on display and I rushed there and admired it. I know it's weird for someone to admire something he already has. But anyhow, I still loved the way it felt and looked. It look so sick! I browsed around the shop and checked the prices of the stuff. I tried on a few boots, but, of course, I did not buy them. My advice for you guys is, always go to Queensway Shopping Centre if you're gonna buy soccer equipment or other sports equipment. Why? Because it has a WIDE selection of shops and obviously the competition there is really intense and that's why the stuff there is so cheap. But, for me, I always head down to Weston Corporation first to look at the soccer equipment. It's cheap and they are trustworthy people!

After all the window shopping and stuff, I met my family at Centre Point and we headed to the opposite of Starhub Centre to eat one of my favourite food - Pontian Wanton Noodles! I am sure you guys have heard of it. Lol! We had lunch there and really, it was simply delicious. Sad to say, I didn't bother taking pictures of the noodles because it was just too tempting not to eat it first. By the time I wanted to take pictures, I realised I had already finished the noodles. :(

Anyway, today was a great day of fun together with my family and I hope I will have more of these type of days to come. :)

SNSD Fighting! :)
TaeYeon Jjang! <3









Labels:


Sunday, January 30, 2011 , 11:24 AM

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com